Malaysia is renowned for its enormous variety of tropical fruits, flora and spices. A warm sunny climate with rain in due season and fertile soil permit abundant harvests of a wide range of fresh produces. Among these the best known is Sarawak Pepper. Over the last hundred years, Sarawak Pepper has been exported throughout the world from Sarawak on Borneo Island, Malaysia. It has gained international recognition by chefs and gourmets as one of the favorite pepper ingredients due to its distinctive flavor and taste perfected through years of government research effort. It is also complimented with state of the art pepper cleaning and sterilization plants to meet any requirement globally.
- Aids digestion.
- Source of calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
- Source of vitamins C and A.
- Antioxidants such as carotene and lycopene which fight cancer and other diseases.
- Improve cognitive function.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.